Friday, February 19, 2010

Blacklisted/Black History Month Appreesh! 3.0

The third installment of BLACK History LISTED Month Appreesh is definitely one for the upper class.
Got my first Blacklisted Test Press in the mail today to complete my Heavier than Heaven, Lonelier than God collection. Here are some pics and such.


Blacklisted - "Heavier than Heaven, Lonelier than God" - TEST PRESS


Got this from a cool dude on b9 board. Didn't even have to negotiate, I sent him my offer and he took it no question. It's always good when you meet good, honest people on b9 cause some of those dudes can be shady.

And now the picture of my FULL HTHLTG collection. No missing pieces, no shame.



Go here for pressing info and other non-sense:


The pressing info for this record is located in the 12" section of the list

Click the picture to view a larger picture

Stay tuned for future installments!

No comments:

Post a Comment