Friday, February 26, 2010

Blacklisted/Black History Month Appreesh! 4.0

Didn't think I would get the record in enough time to do another blacklisted/black history month post but expect the unexpected I guess. 


Blacklisted - "No One Deserves......" - Tour Press - Black (109)


I was definitely worried when I recieved my package from deathwish that I missed out on this color. I figured it would've been in their since I placed my order about 25 minutes after it went up. So I had so ask around and see what was up with it and luckily I didn't miss it. Got it from a good dude on DEADFORMAT and for good price too considering the limited number of black copies that were made.  Just thankful to own this and not have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

Gone But Not Forgotten - "Seattle Crew Demo" - Red w/Alternate Cover (100)


Got this from Jim of Champion and ON. He was doing a huge sale on ebay so I had to snag something. This was really the only variation of this record I wanted and luckily I didn't have to spend alot on it. I know Aram did and auction soon after it came out and this went for like $35 or $40 and I got it for $16. I love this band and everyone who is in to older style hardcore with that Seattle sound should check em out.

Signing out of black history month

To Be Continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment