Monday, March 8, 2010

March Madness 1.0!!!

So I was roaming around on DEADFORMAT and I see a new post about Iron Rain's 7"  "Silent Sins"
I know a couple dudes in the band and really dig the music but I just never got around to pre-ordering the record cause I was really focusing on my main collections. So I see this post about the 7" and read that it is available in their webstore. At first I was going to the site expecting to find the least rarest pressings of the record left, but I found the exact opposite. And here is what I found...

Iron Rain - "Silent Sins" - Whut? Press (#7/8)



Iron Rain - "Silent Sins" - Solid Yellow w/Black Stamp (#9/15)




Iron Rain - "Silent Sins" - Yellow Haze w/Red Stamp (#4/16)





.
Dark Smoke (48)
Clear Green/Black Mix (60)
Clear w/Green Splatter - HSIN Exclusive Color w/Red Stamp (100)

The HSIN color I purchased from the HSIN webstore and not the Iron Rain webstore. And in the original pressing info their were only supposed to be 4 colorways and then the pressing plant screwed up........BIG TIME! As you can see, it is supposed to be clear w/green splatter and its clear green w/black swirl (hint of black at bottom). And I still have like 3 or 4 other variations to get.

And yet another lil' guy added to the ole' Blacklisted collection.

Blacklisted - "Demo" - Black w/Pre-Order Cover (#35/110)



Goodbye all and stay tuned. My incoming records consist of a test press and multiple tour covers so keep an eye out to see what they could possibly be!




No comments:

Post a Comment