Friday, March 26, 2010

March Madness 3.0!!!

So first off, I received my NAILS pre-order for Six Feet Under Records. Not sure about the pressing info but I definitely wasn't expecting to pull out a colored vinyl when I took this picture. Seeing as how their first release had one pressing and one color (black), I just assumed they would keep it classic and stick with black. 

NAILS - "Unsilent Death" - Pink (???)



A few days ago I received my Harms Way pre-order as well. I love the colors they chose for the 3 variations. Just like the record above, I have no idea what the pressing info is for these records. And if you haven't listen to this 7", get on it! Download it, buy it, do something but you have to hear it. They have a song on their myspace called "Fantasy" and it is HHHEEEAVVVYYYY! Check out NAILS too. They are intense and angry and awesome.

Harms Way - "No Gods, No Masters"


This next one is one of my favorite albums and probably one of the coolest covers I have ever seen.
The dude I got it from also gave me a free 7"and when I opened the package to see what 7" I got, I expected something crappy that he just wanted to get rid of cause he knew he couldn't sell it. So first I'll show the 7"

ON - "Vital Times" - White (250)




Why he gave this to me for free I will never know. I have seen this record go for around $30 on ebay which blows my mind that I got it for free. And now the record I paid for.......


Bitter End - "Climate of Fear" - Pilsner Beer w/United Blood Cover (54)


And lastly, like the record nerd that I am, I took another picture of my Blacklisted Collection except I put the records all together this time. Here ya go!






5 comments: