Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mofongo

Well yesterday I recieved all six covers of the KLU/Mongo split. I don't know why I didn't order this when it came out but I guess it's ok cause they still had all the covers. Here they are.

Kids Like Us/ The Mongoloids - Split 7" DON - Green w/Purple Splatter w/Creature from the Black Lagoon Cover (240)
Kids Like Us/ The Mongoloids - Split 7" DON - Yellow w/Wolfman Cover (320)
Kids Like Us/ The Mongoloids - Split 7" DON - Red w/Clear Splatter w/Dracula Cover (320)
Kids Like Us/ The Mongoloids - Split 7" DON - Blue/White w/Frankenstein Cover (320)
Kids Like Us/ The Mongoloids - Split 7" DON - Black w/Ted Bundy Cover (400)
Kids Like Us/ The Mongoloids - Split 7" DON - Black w/Jersey Devil Cover (400)
The only crap thing is that the covers are messed up but I guess it will be ok. Thanks and stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. hey man ive got the split with the this is hardcore cover if you're interested. you seem like a better owner than i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a deal going now for that record but if it falls through I will let you know. Thanks alot man.

    marc

    ReplyDelete