Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mongolisted!!!

I knew it I knew it. I just had to wait til after Labor Day and a flood of vinyl would arrive at my door. Well here is what I got.........

Bitter End - "Mind In Chain" MAL021 - 1st Press - Clear w/Red & Black Splatter (500)
Blacklisted - "The Beat Goes On" DWI48.1 - 1st Press - Blue (725)
Blacklisted - "Heavier than Heaven, Lonlier than God" DWI70 - 1st Press/Pre-Order - Green w/Blue Haze (300)
Blacklisted - "Heavier than Heaven, Lonlier than God" DWI70 - Sound & Fury '08 Cover - Blue (#18/85)
The Mongoloids - "Assorted Music" SFU025 - Tour Press /Record Release - Clear (60)
The thing about this 'ole boy is, it's the most limited color of Assorted Music excluding the test presses so you think it would cost a pretty penny. NOPE! I won this for $9.49. I'm really happy that all the hype of The Mongoloids has gone cause now stuff like this happens. WOOHOO!

1 comment: