Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Bloody Tuesday

Well I have really been working hard on the mongo collection and it's starting to look very nice. Here are some record I have gotten in the past week and one I got today.



Blacklisted - "Live From Nowhere USA" 6131 - New Cover - Green (225)

Blacklisted is so hard to collect cause their are so many people that are in love with them.
But if anyone is willing to sell me some blacklisted records, you let me know.


The Mongoloids - "S/T" A/V TRAIN - 1st Press - Clear (200)


The Mongoloids - "S/T" A/V TRAIN - 1st Press - Blue (300)



Now this is a picture of a record I got in the mail today. I'm super excited about it considering it's my first test press. Here you are, enjoy!

The Mongoloids - "Time Trials" SFU013 - TEST PRESS (#6/15)





And now a picture of a full Time Trials collection



2 comments: